Friday, October 12, 2007

Pajama Party

Well, another week has come and gone. We are leaving this afternoon to go see my grad school roommate and her family. I have not seen her in about 8 years. I am excited, and so are the kids. She has 3 kids that are close to my kids ages. Isabelle asked me this morning if her new friends would be at her school today. She is so excited that she can not wait until after school.

She had a pajama party at school today. How nice to get to stay in your pj's all day! Her pj's had a bunny on the front wearing a crown and so she instisted on wearing one, too. When we got out of the car, I said, "Come on Princess." To which she quickly replied, "I am not the Princess, I am the QUEEN!" Well, the girl definitely doesn't take orders well from anyone, so I guess Queen is more fitting!!!!









No comments: