Monday, October 22, 2007

On a sad note...

Saturday night, I received the news that my Uncle Dennis suddenly passed away at age 57. He did some of the nicest things for me through the years and I am extremely grateful to have had him in my life. He sent roses to me on my "Sweet 16" Birthday, sent gifts off and on, drove several hundred miles to be at my high school graduation, added a room onto his house when I had a friend that wanted to go to Graduate School in Colorado, drove down to spend the day with me when I was anywhere close to Littleton snow skiing, and was just an overall great Uncle. I adored him very much and will greatly miss him.

Please pray for my Aunt Nancy and cousins Brian and Tony during this difficult time.

Uncle Dennis Doty July 24,1950 - October 20, 2007

No comments: