Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Our loss is her gain!

Clint lost his precious grandmother yesterday. She was a great Christian woman who left a strong legacy behind : 8 children, 25 grandchildren, 37 great-grandchildren, and 3 great-great-grandchildren. As Camon best put it yesterday afternoon. "Momma, it makes me sad when one of my relatives die. I am so sad, but I know she is so happy." What an overwhelming joy she must feel to be in the presence of the King of kings and Lord of lords. She is there with her husband (and my Pappy and Grandma), but oh how awesome to be there with JESUS! It actually makes you a bit jealous to think about it all.

I owe a lot of thanks to her for the fact that my family is being raised in church. She instilled Christian values in my father-in-law and in return he instilled them in Clint.

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalms 23:6

"Mammaw P" - April 17, 1917 to October 1, 2007

No comments: