Thursday, August 9, 2007

Question for the day!

"Where is Bubba?"
I think that I have heard this question 400 times between last night and this morning. Isabelle knows the answer to this, of course, he is in Pennsylvania. She is not asking this because she does not know this, but rather, she is hoping that the 5 days that he will be gone is already over. So, her next question is "Are we going to get him yet?" It is great to have children that are so close, but can also be a problem when they are apart. This summer they have only gone to daycare 2 days a week and so they have spent ALOT of time together. I am beginning to think that this was not a good idea. Especially considering that for the first time they will be attending different schools. Not only is this kindergarten deal going to be hard on mom, but I am afraid that the separation from each other will be more difficult. Oh well! I guess that I should just be thankful that they love each other like they do. Who knows how long before they change their minds about that...

No comments: