Friday, August 10, 2007

And Isabelle moves on...

Well, we are now on the second day, and I think Isabelle is beginning to decide that being the only child once in a while is not such a bad thing. Of course, I think that her dad and I have a little to do with that. Not that we are better company than her big brother, but we sort of spoil her to make up for his absence. She has gotten to sleep with momma and daddy, get an ICEE on the way home from school, get candy whenever she asks (which she is usually limited on), swing on the "monkey swing" without sharing the time, watch whatever "girly" movie she wants to, read the bedtime story of her choosing, spend the night with Pawpaw and Mawmaw, play with her cousin Aaron (who otherwise refuses to pay her any attention when Camon is around, because she is a girl) and of course, talk as much as she wants without her brother's interruption. And, she still has 3 days to go. Plus, I will be gone this weekend, and there is no telling what she and her daddy will get away with while I am gone. So, I think that she will be able to survive her brother being gone (at least for a little while...)

No comments: