Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My second child....

No, I have not forgotten that I have another child. I decided that I needed to post something about her, so that no one thinks she is the neglected child. It is just such a big week for Camon and he has sort of taken the spotlight. I thought that I would share a few things that Isabelle has said over the past few weeks...

"Mommy, we are watching Aspirin." - they were watching Casper

With suitcase in tow, "Bye-bye momma, I am going to Alaska. See you soon!". - I can not say that I blame her, 50 degrees sure sounds nice right now considering that it has been at least 95 degrees here for the past month. But, Alaska? Where did that come from?

This weekend, she came into the laundry room where I was loading the washer. And she said, "Momma, your house is dirty, AGAIN!" Nevemind that most of the things laying around are hers and most of the things that are strown that are not hers were strown by her, and the 4 pair of flip-flops laying around are hers. Let's see can I blame her for the DUST???? Sure - her stuff was in the way and so I could not dust or mop!!!!

While singing the song "B-I-B-L-E" she said "The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the book for me. I stand outside with my mouth open wide." Which for those of you who do not know that is 2 different songs. The later part comes from a song about rain-drops. She just sings to her own lyrics. She does the same thing with "J-E-S-U-S, and Bingo was his name O".

Last night, she came in the living room in her dress and flip-flops (her standard everyday outfit), with a purse and big pink sunglasses on. She walked up to me and announced, "I am going on a Bacation (vacation)." "Really, that sounds like fun. Where are you going?" I asked. To which she responded, "Truly, I do not know." TRULY? Where did she get that from?

And last but not least, my favorite Isabelle thought for the week. She was explaining a new teacher from her school to her daddy. She said, "She is old. She has scratches on her face like Mawmaw." It took us a while but we finally realized that those "scratches" she was talking about are actually wrinkles.

No comments: