Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Forget a College Fund - We need a Dental Fund

Well, last month my daughter managed to wipe out the bank account by having some major dental work done. However, I was so proud that at almost 6 years old, Camon has had no cavities (it probably has something to do with the fact that the child has no desire for sweets, but I would like to think it has to do with us taking care of his teeth). However, this weekend he discovered something "sharp" in his mouth. Much to my surprise, it is a HUGE permanent tooth growing behind his baby teeth. I must add that those baby teeth are not loose at all. So, while he may have clean teeth, I think that his fortune will be spent on braces!!!!

SIX days until Kindergarten!!!!! His cousin Aaron started yesterday and told him how COOL it was. So, he is excited about starting. I am glad he is - I have already cried twice this week. It is going to be a long couple of weeks.

No comments: