Thursday, August 23, 2007

Get it over with

Well, today is Camon's last day at Preschool. It actually was one of the smoothest mornings that we have ever had getting ready for school. The only flaw was that on the way, Isabelle was wining about not wanting to go to school and Camon said, "I want to go mama." I said, "See, Bubba is excited about school today." To which he responded, "Not really, but I know I have to do it, so I just want to go and get it over with." That was not the encouragement that I wanted him to give, but hey he was being honest.
I was proud, there were no tears, UNTIL... I got in the car and the first song that came on was a new Kenney Chesney song, "Don't Blink". It was talking about how fast time flies and how you need to be careful not to miss anything. Thanks a lot Kenney! I was doing fine without that! But, of course I cried all the way to work. I am so not looking forward to next week. But as Camon said, "I know I have to do it, so I just want to go and get it over with."

No comments: