Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The problem with the second child....

As many of you know my sister and Clint are both "second children" and I hear from both of them on a regular basis that there aren't any pictures of them like there were of the first child. They were so neglected and mistreated, etc. etc. etc. However, I now know why there are fewer pictures of that second child. They do not like pictures. Isabelle will pose for my camera any day, but put her in front of a photographer that she does not know and she will cry and scream every time. I can not count the times that she has had picture day and they do not take her picture because of her breakdown. Yesterday was one of those days. They were taking pictures at preschool. They were the cute pictures where they dress them up in old fashioned clothes and take the sephia color antique looking pictures. I thought this would be a good thing. Isabelle loves to get dressed up. Obviously not when a strange camera man is involved. So, yet another picture was not taken of my darling princess. Of course her daddy told her, "That is okay it saves me money, but your mom is going to be upset." Anyway, PRINCESS when you are a teenageer and you are complaining about being neglected because mom has more pictures of Camon, I will pull out this blog to remind you - I tried.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Very true indeed! I find myself not taking pictures of Katherine from time to time, but I'm starting to catch up. I was a second child as well, so I know where your sister and Clint are coming from....Ha!