Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The most joyous thing to a Mother's heart.

Camon has really started asking questions about salvation this week. He seems so young to me, but also seems to really understand more than I expect him to. Sunday night he talked to Clint and then brought it up again yesterday when I got him from school. When he got in my car, he said, "Mom, I have really been thinking about Jesus alot." I asked him what about, and he said,"about asking him in my heart and getting bafitized". (translated - baptized) We talked a while and I asked him several questions. Then he said, "Trae told me that there is a school where all they learn about is Jesus - nothing else. They don't have to read, or color, or learn math, just learn about Jesus." I am sure that something was lost in this story somewhere, but he was convinced that such a place exists. He talked about how cool it would be (anything to get him out of "school" as he knows it). Anyway, I knew that this Trae was somewhat of a troublemaker, so I asked Camon - "Does Trae go to church?" He said, "Yes, but he sure doesn't act like it at school." That made me laugh. Even in kindergarten kids notice things. Anyway, I am really excited about his interest lately and would love it if you would join with Clint and I in praying for him. Nothing will give me more pleasure in raising my kids, than to see them come to the saving knowledge of Christ Jesus.

No comments: