Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weekend Fun!

I am not sure that we will see Winter this year. This past weekend definitely did not feel like November. It was beautiful, but just not what you expect in November. We took advantage of it, and spent the majority of the time outside.

Friday night we had a bonfire at our house for the youth at our church. It was rather warm for a fire, but it was fun just the same.










Isabelle and Camon in front of the bonfire.



They call me the fireman...










We're gonna need a big stick to fight the boys off ...
Katie, Isabelle, Lacie, Rayley, and Jordan


Saturday we spent all day out in Deda's and Mimi's boat. We fished a little, but mostly just rode part of the lake/river that we had never been down. It was a beautiful, relaxing fall day. I enjoy those times with my family.










Dad teaching me how not to hold you're tongue when fishing.











Isabelle and Lacie ..................................................................Silly faces!










Playing in the minnow bucket.............................................You want me to kiss the WHAT????

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Looks like a ton of fun...I wish it had been colder for you guys! That picture of Clint with the kids is pretty funny!