Friday, November 30, 2007

Conversations of the week!!

I have not typed much this week, because it has been a pretty event-less time. However, there are two conversations that I had with Camon this week that must be recorded.

I do not know if I mentioned this before, but Camon has a girlfriend. Now, this is not by his admission, of course because girls are "nasty". But, he calls her his "best friend". She is about the only one that he talks about from school on a daily basis and at the fall carnival the two of them chased each other all night and giggled the whole time. That night, Isabelle and Hannah met and became partners in the chase game. Anyway, yesterday I overheard Camon telling Isabelle, "Oh! Hannah told me to tell you hi." Now Isabelle and Hannah have only met that one time and it was a month ago, so I think Hannah must have it bad for my son. She is a smart girl, win the sister over and you have it made. Anyway, Isabelle told him to tell her hello back. He then said, "Well, it would be nice if you would draw her a picture and I will take it to her." What a romantic - get sister to draw a picture and take it to get the credit. He is already learning. Anyway, I am a little worried about this crush, but it is so cute at the same time.

Then this morning he was being an angel getting ready for school. He usually is a little sluggish that early. I said, "Camon you are being so sweet." He said, "That's because I don't want to be on the naughty list." I had to laugh. Christmastime brings out the best in kids.

Camon got his first report card yesterday. He made all S's (which is the highest that he could score). I was so proud of him.

Tonight Isabelle is spending the night with her best friend, Sydney. This is the first time that she is staying away from home with someone who is not family. I am a little nervous but she is so excited. I just hope she makes it all night without her bubby!!!!

No comments: