Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My little Indian Squaw!

Have you ever had a child that cried anytime that they were up in front of people? How about 2 children???? EVERY time that my kids have had a program, whether singing, speaking, or just going up to get an award, they CRY! I am not talking a little tear, I am talking cry, scream a little, and then do the gasping for air thing that makes everyone feel so sorry for them.

Isabelle had a Thanksgiving Day program today and then we (Me, Clint, Mimi, and Deda)ate lunch with her. It was a small group, just her class and their parents/grandparents. She was not even on a stage - just standing on the floor in front of our table. But, she cried uncontrollably. I felt so sorry for her. But yet, do not understand it. It has never bothered me to get up and show off in front of a crowd. I guess they both got their daddy's shyness. We have not yet made it through a program where they did not cry. Clint wants me to stop making them do things, but I keep thinking they will grow out of it. I am beginning to think NOT!!!!

Oh well, she was the cutest little Indian "Squaw" that I have ever seen.



She walks through the door, looking away from the crowd, we all know that look - she's about to cry!!!!





She Cries!!!!!





Mrs. April to the Rescue!!!





Playing afterwards with her bestest friend - Sydney!!!



Aren't they cute!!!!!!!!!





Isabelle and Mimi!!!

No comments: