Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 6 Month Birthday to Ashlynn Rose !!!


Yes, it is true my baby is 6 months old today. I can not believe how fast time has flown. She has been a great addition to our family. She is one of the best babies that I have ever been around. She fusses when she is hungry and other than that, you barely know she is around. Well, that is except when she is literally squealing very loudly with delight. Within the past 2 weeks she has started that. It is so cute. She may be talking to the ceiling, yelling at me while I dress her, or yelling at her big brother or sister. Who, by the way, she thinks are hilarious. I can not stop laughing at her when she does this. I hope that the pitch of her voice is not a sign of things to come (she is rather loud and high).


Her big brother still thinks that she is the coolest. He is a big help with her and loves her more than I could have imagined. About a month ago, she had a fever and I picked her up at daycare and decided to just check Camon out of school so that I did not have to come back to town. When I got there, he looked at me funny and I said, "Ashlynn is running a fever and so I am taking you all home." He stopped in his tracks and immediately teared up, and said, "Is she going to be okay?" It was so sweet. He is my tender hearted child.


Isabelle loves her too, but it is more of a baby doll infactuation. I am constantly finding her picking her up (yes sometimes standing) when she is not supposed to, and bounces her around like she is a toy. She also thinks it is neat to take her diaper off, bathe her, put lotion on her, and dress her. Yes, she has her very own baby doll.


Anyway, Ashlynn is precious. I am so thankful for her presence in our life and look forward to all of the many things that are to come for her.


Happy 6 Month Birthday to our Angel!!!!

No comments: