Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas !!!!!


I could not let this month go by without wishing all of you a Very Merry Christmas!
I hope that it is wonderful for you and your family!

My family is doing great, just growing daily. They just do not stay little.

Ashlynn is almost 5 months old and weighs almost 14 pounds (she is not missing too many meals). She has been sleeping through the night for a week now, so that is WONDERFUL!!! As a matter of fact she slept until 9 am on Saturday (of course I was awake at 7)!!!! She is laughing and getting her little "baby" personality. She is a real happy baby! I think she will be a hair twirler like her sister - when she eats she is constantly rubbing her head with her left hand. It is so cute.

Isabelle, well what can I say. She is so smart and cute but boy can she get into some stuff!!! Her favorite thing to do right now is to cut and tape paper. Any type of paper, and lots of it. It makes a huge mess but it keeps her occupied and so I just let her have at it. It drives Clint crazy, though. He asked her yesterday what she wanted for Christmas and she said tape and scissors. She is also my inquisitive child. She has begun asking about Santa. "Why do they look different?" "Why do they wear different clothes and shoes?" "They can't be Santa's elves because they are too tall." And of course, "how will Santa get into our house because there is no chimney?!!!"

Camon is doing GREAT in the first grade. He is reading so well. I can not believe it. He also has made straight A's on both report cards that he has had. He is getting so tall and of course is still so sensitive. Ashlynn had a fever last week and when I told him, he immediately teared up and wanted to see her right then. He was so worried about her.

And of course Clint is fine. We will be married 10 years this coming Friday. I can not believe that it has been that long. Time flies when you are in Love, I guess. I am still thankful everyday (well most days) that God gave him to me!!! He is truly my "soul mate" and I love him more today than ever before! He is the BEST! We will be leaving the Sunday after Christmas for New York City. I finally talked him into taking me!!! I am so excited!

Anyway, this is just a quick update on my family! I hope that yours is doing just as good. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

JESUS is the reason for the CHRISTmas Season!!!

No comments: