Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Isabelle and her Moose (Reindeer)


Ever since we got out the Christmas decorations, Isabelle has carried this Christmas Reindeer around with her. Now, she calls it a Moose, but it is a Reindeer. The thing is as big as she is but she insists on carrying it with her everywhere. The other day, we were headed to school. Isabelle was in her car seat and the "Moose" in the middle seat. I pulled out of the driveway and headed down our road. About a mile from our house, she started crying hysterically. I hit the brakes and asked her what was wrong. She said through tears, " You didn't buckle my moose and the Policeman is going to get her." (I think she has heard that from me one too many times - I probably should start telling her that Policemen help us, too.) Anyway, I stopped at the stop sign and turned around to buckle the moose and the tears stopped immediately. I can not honestly say that ten years ago, I ever thought that I would buckle a stuffed animal into a car seat, but there have been a lot of those moments in the past few years. It is amazing the silly things you will do for your babies.


Isabelle with the Moose sleeping on top of her (and the baby Moose in ther arms)




The Moose (es) with Isabelle in the car.


No comments: