Thursday, September 27, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes.

"Thank you for mommy's long hair, and Bubby's soft hair, and my pretty hair, and daddy's tickle hair." (tickle because there is very little still there) ~ Isabelle

"Babies go to the potty, but big girls go to the restroom." ~ Isabelle

While riding in the car : "Momma, why is it raining" ~ Isabelle
"Because, the grass and trees and animals need water." ~ me
"Why do they need water?" ~ Isabelle
"Well, they get thirsty just like we do and they need it to drink and grow" ~ me
"Oh! So is our car thirsty and how big is it going to get?" ~ Isabelle

"Momma, I know what 3+3 is. It is 6 " ~ Camon
"Good job! ~ me
"Momma, I know what 6+6 is. It is 12" ~ Camon
"Momma, what is 12+12?" ~ Camon
"It is 24" ~me
"Momma, what is 24+24?" ~ Camon
"It is 48." ~me (etc. etc. etc.)
"Momma, what is 1536+1536?" ~ Camon
"Camon, I need paper if you are going to get much higher. I am not sure right now."
"Well, I guess you're NOT the smartest mommy in the world." ~Camon

No comments: