Tuesday, September 18, 2007

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!


I guess that you noticed I have not posted anything in a week. That is because I was traveling with work all week. I left on Sunday, returned Friday night, slept in my bed one night, loaded the family up and headed for Baton Rouge, Louisiana to see the Fightin' Tigers play football. Yes, we are LSU fans. The strange thing is, we do not live in Louisiana anymore and worse than that, I attended college at another SEC school. But the Tigers RULE!!! Camon went to his first college football game and had a blast. I knew that Isabelle was not quite ready for a 4 hour sit, so she and I went to the pre-game pep rally and then went shopping. But, she loved the time that we were there. She had on her cheerleading suit and I think she thought that she really was an LSU cheerleader. (and still does) She chants everything that she says now, and usually does hand motions with it. And of course, Camon has decided that he wants to play football for the Tigers.









Camon had been to the campus before, but I guess there is just s different feeling on game day. He was so excited to see all of the people, flags, tents, and everything purple and gold. When we first got there, he said, "This place is awesome!!". He was then talking to Isabelle and he said, "This is where they teach them to play football." Forget the school work, they learn to play football here - with a mind set like that, he may be an athelete after all. Clint said that he was cheering during the game and so excited to be there. He said at one point, he looked up at him and said, "Momma and Isabelle should be here for this." He was so sweet to think of us. He also saw a woman that looked like me and wanted to go sit with her. Anyway, he made it through the whole game and had a blast. I think we may be able to talk daddy into season tickets after all !!!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hey Staci!
Glad someone's team is doing well this season (there will probably be no "Go Hogs" posts from me this year).
Go read my blog--I tagged you!
Meredith