Thursday, October 16, 2008

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY, CAMON !!!

I can not believe that my baby is 7 today!! And yes, he is still and ALWAYS will be my baby!!!!! These past 7 years have flown by and I have been blessed by every minute (good and bad minutes) of his life. God gave me a very sensitive, caring, handsome young man. And I look forward to the next 7 years (and beyond) watching him grow and seeing all of the changes that will take place. Just in the past year, he has lost baby teeth, grown several inches, started sleeping by himself, showering by himself, learned to read, add, and subtract (among many other things), and finally 2 nights ago learned to tie his shoes. (Isabelle has known for a year now - but hey at least he finally caught on - he's not slow, just could care less). And of course, he has learned how to love another little sister (and boy does he do that well). Most importantly, I have seen him come to understand more about Salvation and God's love. Of course, girls are still yucky and mom can not kiss him with lipstick on. I am just thankful that I can still kiss him. Although I know it will, I wish that would never change. He is growing up so fast, I can only imagine the changes that will take place in the next year.












The day he went home from the hospital.













1st Birthday















2nd Birthday

















3rd Birthday














4th Birthday


















5th Birthday




















6th Birthday



















7th Birthday

No comments: