Friday, May 16, 2008

Isabelle's Preschool Program and "Prize"


Isabelle had her preschool graduation/program yesterday. Believe it or not, we made it through our first one without crying. She and Camon both are a little timid in front of crowds. But, she did great. Partly because she was promised that if she did not cry, she could get her ears pierced. I guess that worked. I am so proud of her. She sang, did the motions, and all without tears. (I even saw a smile now and then)










With her cousins, Katie and Lacie.



BEFORE.......



So, Afterwards, we went and got her ears pierced. She did great, that is until the machine got stuck on her right ear. Then the tears came. Afterwards, I was telling her that she had to keep them in for 6 weeks and then we would go pick out some different earrings. To which she quickly replied, "NO! I will just keep these." Poor thing she thought that new earrings would mean another piercing. Once I explained to her that she would not have to get them pierced again, she calmed down. She is so proud of them. They make her look so grown!!!!



AFTER....

No comments: