Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back in the swing of things!!!

I have been a little slow on posting lately - okay VERY slow. For those of you who are asking, I am not sick. Just EXTREMELY tired (and very busy at work). I do not remember being this tired with the other two, but Clint says that I was. I think I could sleep all day and not worry about it (if I did not have two kids to worry about). Anyway, I am making a committment to post more often!!!!

So much has happened in the last few weeks, it is hard to summarize. We have been really busy. So, I think I will refrain from back-tracking and I will just start with current events - like this weekend.

We had SNOW!!! Now, people may laugh when they see the pictures, because it really wasn't a heavy snow. There were places on the ground where it stayed for a while, but it was not a snow like many of you are accustomed to. But, it was enough for my southern kids to be excited. We bundled up and went outside. Isabelle lasted about 15 minutes, Camon more like 45. We had snow ball fights (little snow balls) and made a snowman (about 1 foot high). But hey, other than our ski trips, that was the most snow that my kids had ever seen. Camon said this was the coolest day of his life - wow it doesn't take much, does it?????

Isabelle before she was "Fweezin"

Camon in his winter "garb".

Playing with the Phillips cousins in the tree house (or shall I say tree platform).

Camon eating snow off of our pump house!!

Saturday we went to a Birthday Party and then to Deda's and Mimi's because Aunt Nancy was in from Colorado - she really laughed at us and our "snow". Anyway, then we had church Sunday. And, we were out of school/work yesterday so we went to Uncle CJ's and Aunt Mandi's for the afternoon. We played their Wii most of that time. Camon loved the bowling game and he was so excited because he beat his daddy in boxing (I think daddy let his guard down a bit!! But, shhhh!) Anyway, that was our event-filled weekend.

Clint and I are leaving tomorrow to go out of town with some friends for a long weekend. Clint will be skiing, but I think that I will be forced to pass this time around. Oh well it will be nice and relaxing just hanging out with friends!! Camon is upset because he really wants to go skiing, so we promised him that we would try to go see Aunt Nancy on his Spring Break!!! I will update the blog with those pictures later.

No comments: