Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Little Candy Monster !!!

Last night at AWANA at the church, they had a contest where the kids were supposed to guess the number of Smarties Candy packages that were in a jar. Well, you all know what a candy-aholic my middle child is. Of course she was the winner. However not only was she the winner of this huge jar of "sugar", but she guessed it right on the dot!! 39 packages. One of the teachers laughed and said, "The girl knows her candy!!" SO, guess what I will be sending to school with Camon and Isabelle tomorrow along with the candy that I have already gotten - Smarties! If not, she would eat EVERY one by this weekend.

Also, on the way home she and Camon had an interesting conversation... Their PapPaw and MawMaw pick them up on Wednesday afternoons and bring them to church. So, after church I usually get filled in on how their day went. Well last night, Isabelle said, "Camon was tattling on me to MawMaw. He said that I hit him, but I didn't." To which Camon replied, "Uh-Huh, she slapped me in the face." And of course comes Isabelle's reply, "I didn't slap him, I just hit him." And, then Camon said, "Well, duh! You just admitted it." It was so cute!!!

No comments: