Monday, June 9, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation!



Yes, you read it right. Camon has now officially graduated from Kindergarten. Last Wednesday he had a precious ceremony. They were all dresses in their caps and gowns, said a few chants, got their diplomas, and showed a slide show of the year. It was so sweet, yet so sad at the same time. I can not believe how fast this year has gone. Don't you all remember me posting how sad his first day was for me - does it seem like just last week??? It does to me. He had a great year and learned so much. I do not think I learned half of what he did until 1st and 2nd grade. But, he is reading small books, writing great, and loves math! I am so proud of him!! He is an angel. He got "Hug-A-Bear" Twice and "Student of the Month" in March. And made all S's all year long (there are no E's at his school, for those of you who want to wonder why he did not do better). Anyway, I am proud to see him grow and learn and yet want him to stay young and nieve as long as possible. Is there a way to control that???? Congrats Camon we love you!!!!

No comments: