Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby News!!

It's a GIRL!!!!

Isabelle is really excited that she is going to have a new little sister.

Camon on the other hand is a little less excited about the news. They went to the ultrasound with me and he was so excited at first. He he kept asking the girl, “What is it????” Over and over. She kept saying, “I will tell you at the end.” SO, at the end she said, “See this right here? It is a girl.” Before I could even turn to look at him, he was under a chair sobbing uncontrollably. She felt so sorry for him. We all kept trying to tell him the “pro’s” to it being a girl. But I do not think it worked. So far, nothing has worked. He is doing a little better with it though, so maybe he will be fine by the time she gets here. He was saying, “I hate girls” and so I have been talking with him really hard about not saying that and he has stopped, so I think it may be sinking in. I am going to take him soon to buy her a special gift from him… I am willing to try anything!! His teacher told me yesterday that he had to write a sentence and he wrote about his new little sister. I think that we are getting there.

We are working on names?!?!?!?! So far, we have not agreed....

No comments: